Monday 20 November 2017

ABOUT ME

Hi,

I am Huda.Work At Home Mother.

Mother of 2 Children....a boy & a girl.

I love cats so much.

Now I am doing SHAKLEE business under  IREACH team.

It was a very structured and awesome team.

I fell in love with SHAKLEE after I benefited so much from its POSTNATAL SETS when I was pregnant with  my second child. But only now I am seriously doing SHAKLEE as one of my main income.

This blog is all about my journey as a mom a wife and my SHAKLEE business.Hopes all my sharing here might be able to benefits you and your family too.

Take Care and Happy Reading :)



Berminat nak tahu pasal vitamin SHAKLEE?Klik sini

                                                 http://cergassihatshaklee.wasap.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment

OBSES DENGAN SHAKLEE?? korang camne? Shaklee ni produknya berkualiti.. Testimoni yg pelanggan guna memang ori .bukan di buat buat Ka...